Wednesday 9 May 2012

Bought Yamaha R1 Brake pads on Ebay from partsangel, they send me the wrong brake pads


Hi guys, As you can see above, I bought front and rear brake pads on Ebay from partsangel for my Yamaha R1. I did the front brake pads and made a video on how to change your Yamaha R1 brake pads. Unfortunately, after finishing the front brake pads, upon removing the rear caliper and removing the old brake pads, I matched them with the new ones I bought. Dang! they don't fit! It's so annoying when that happens, certainly when you already removed the caliper and now you have to put it back without good brake pads. i wrote them about it, wel see what they will answer.

In the mean time, enjoy my video on how to change your front brake pads on the Yamaha R1.


No comments:

Post a Comment