Tuesday 23 December 2008

Yamaha YZF R1 paint fairing with spraycan

You would think i am crazy to spray my beloved yamaha R1 with spray cans, but tell you what, I would be crazy to buy brand new fairing parts from the dealer just because the fairing has some scuffs. I had excellent results with Krylon and Plasti Kote spray cans. I used the Krylon BBQ & Stove spray can for the exhaust can heat shields, I must tell you, I was impressed. It looks like brand new. I used the Krylon Bumper Spray for the side fairings. I have chosen the flat black since the bike is the raven version. Excellent results again. Now I just have to guess how long the paint finish will last, but who cares, If i got a scratch on it, I just have to go get a can and spray over. I don't think you can go wrong with that. i will updated pictures on another posts. Has anyone else had good results spray painting your motorbike with cans?

No comments:

Post a Comment